Vray Studio Lightning tutorial
- Make the line enable in renderer and viewport, select rectangular as its type and adjust the length value.
- Now Press M (Material Editor), click ‘Standard’ and choose VRayMtl (V-ray Material). Name it ‘Background’, make the diffuse color pure white and apply it to the base.
- Take another slot, name it ‘objest_mat’, make a V-Ray material and apply diffuse, reflection, glossiness, and other parameters as per your need and apply it to the object.
- Create three V-Ray lights, position and tweak the parameters as shown. The multiplier parameter can be adjusted as per your need.
- Create a camera and position it according to your need and safe frame it (shift+F).
- Now press F9 and render.
- After saving the file you can do postwork in Adobe Photoshop