Snowflow – make snow with the click of a button
SnowFlow is a 3D Studio Max script/plugin that creates realistic snow with ease! You just pick an object and SnowFlow does the snow for you! Let the snow fall on your 3D objects and scenes with the click of a button.
- self-explaining user interface with integrated help
- one-click-solution in most standard situations
- multiple snow methods for different needs
- advanced settings to get the best out of SnowFlow
- different reality levels to control object interference
- preset system for a faster workflow
- full control over the calculated mesh
- network rendering with any network rendering solution
- system unit check and conversion to achieve full snow details
- autoTune options for better performance
- caching system to prevent unnecessary recalculations
- “SnowPlug” to stick objects into snow surfaces
- “SnowPrint” to make footprints and things like that
You do NOT need VRay to use SnowFlow, but it can create a VRay snow material automatically. If you have problems installing SnowFlow, make sure you run the setup as administrator!